Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Married!!!!

Lake Canandaigua

Kissy Kissy!



Kickin' up ma heels


Melissa's favorite Pic


I know it was a long day, Jess

Hot Mamas!!!








Sonnenberg Gardens

We just HAD to put this picture up. It's Melissa's aunt and her husband at our wedding. Justin says it looks like someone hired a private investigator to take pictures of them to catch one of them cheating!


My Italian Stallion!!!


We are standing on the temple grounds and that is The Sacred Grove right behind us!!!


Oblivious to everyone else around us


Justin's Favorite Pic


Beautiful Temple Grounds




We got married on September 1, 2007 in Palmyra, New York! Palmyra is Justin's home town. It was an absolutely beautiful and perfect day!!! Both our families were able to come and spend the weekend, including grandparents. The weather was perfect. Misty in the morning, sunny with big clouds in the afternoon, and cool in the evening.

We were married early in the morning in the Palmyra LDS Temple. Afterward we took pictures at the temple and then went to Sonnenberg Gardens - the oldest and largest gardens in New York - to take more pictures. Then we took even MORE pictures at one of the finger lakes - Lake Canandaigua - where we ate our wedding lunch. The food was sooooo good, and the atmosphere was amazing! After the lunch, we all gathered together for traditional Italian cooking at a backyard bar-b-q at Justin's grandma Pulicini's. It was a magical day!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Melis! I just saw your comment on my blog and wanted to say hello! How wonderful your wedding day looked, perfect. I am so happy for you!

Stop by again, and I will check in to see what you guys are up to.

Jessica Hadfield

Unknown said...

Hey you two!!
This is so cute, you did an excellent job Melissa. I miss you both and can't wait to see you. I love you guys.
Love,
Courtney

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,

You are the cutest couple EVER!!!!
When I look at your wedding pictures I get that warm, fuzzy feeling. I am so excited for the two of you and for all the possibilities that the future holds in store. Melissa, I feel so honored to have you for my daughter-in-law. You are a beautiful person, inside and out!!! Love, Mom T.