Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our First Christmas!

Christmas Day:
The Kids on Grandma and Grandpa Steadman's Fireplace

Kids with Grandma Annie


3 Generations!

Christmas Eve:

Annual Christmas Eve dinner! Seafood! Yum! Oh, and those hats? An English tradition. Ever since Kristopher went on his mission to England, my mom has given us 'English Poppers.' I don't know if that's their real name, but they are kind of like a firework. You pull on the ends and a treat pops out with these tissue paper crowns/hats. She makes us wear them every year. Fun.

Night Before Christmas Jammies



Just playin'. Its what we do best!


Temple Square:


Visitor's Center - Temple Square. Its been a while since I've been there. They have some awesome stuff there now! An interactive model of Jerusalem, videos of the 12 with their testimonies, etc. Good FHE activity.

Company Parties:

Justin and I got invited to a company Christmas party for a company that neither one of us belong to. Ha. My hubby is just so likeable that everyone wants him at their party! We played Yankee Swap and I got a GINORMOUS can of Steven's Hot Chocolate and Justin got some Cheerios in a glass container. Boo.





Family Parties:

Grandma Steadman reading "The Night Before Christmas" at the annual Steadman Family Christmas Party


Grandpa Steadman reading Luke 2 for the Nativity Pageant




Tabernacle Choir Chirstmas Concert:



Temple Square lights after watching my dad sing in the Mo-Tab Christmas Concert with the King's Singers


Me and my baby


Me, Justin, Ann, Daniel , Kristopher, Brianna



Silly faces. Kris, you look scary!

2 comments:

MJJarman said...

Love your Christmas pictures! I miss SLC at Christmas so much, but next year we hope to come home. I hope the holidays were fun. Write me soon and give me updates!

*Leslie* said...

Hi Melissa! It's Leslie (Warnock, and Dave) Price. MaryJane Tanner found my blog and then I saw your blog link on hers so, I thought I'd say hello. Congratulations on your wedding, your pictures are beautiful! Hope you are doing great and feeling well!