Sunday, February 3, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Justin plays 2nd base for the Young Guns, a softball team from Southern Utah in the Men's U triple-something-or-other league. They play about twice a month and I LOVE IT! Mainly because we get out of the snow and down to the warmer weather in St, George, Vegas, and Mesquite. Don't get me wrong, I love to watch my baby play, but 8 games of softball in a row can get a little...hmmm...well, you know. Love you babe!



Hottie



Stretchin'





Me and Ali "watching" the game




Our Friends, Todd and Jenica


4 comments:

Heidi Parson said...

Melissa,
You don't know me but I am a very old friend of the Taylors. Justin would know as Sister Burgoyne. After all these years I finally am in contact with Terrie again. I read your stroy about fighting Cancer. It really touched me. I lost my brother-in-law to Cancer when he was only 32. Congrats on your new marriage. I wish you and Justin the very best. heidiandbrett.blogspot.com

The Prestons said...

Melissa! What a fun surprise to see you on our blog! It looks like you guys are doing very well and having a great time. I'm so glad I got to meet Justin at the reception, even though it was brief meeting. He seems so sweet and you seem so happy. I sure miss seeing you and would love to get together sometime. I'm excited to keep in touch through our blogs!

Love, Heidi

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Melissa! It's been a while since I've seen you around at the gym....and here I am, finding your blog (through MaryJane's), and I've come to find out that you married that handsome young chap you brought to Power Flex class! :) So wonderful! I am soooo happy for you guys! I wish you the very best...and I hope to run into you again sometime soon!
Love, Heather (Cushing) Cropper