Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday!

That's right. This is what I wake up to every morning. So can you blame me for wanting to brag a little? Happy Belated Birthday to my sweetie! I knew exactly what I was getting into when I married this guy!
He cooks, washes dishes - ours and other people's, does laundry, lets me watch whatever I want to on TV, loves my family, loves HIS family, would spend every minute with me if he could, and tells me I am beautiful first thing in the morning. He's an unbelievable friend, loyal, honest - I really don't think he could tell a lie if he tried. In fact, he did try once when he wanted to surprise me and he still couldn't do it. He's sincere, light-hearted, playful, authentic, thoughtful - the other day he brought home a new skirt for me, just because. He is always serving other people, he's humble, talented - yeah one of those people who is good at everything - sickening!, always happy, has never lost his temper, works hard, plays hard, and DANG he is hot! But most important, he really does love me.
Baby I love you so much. I don't know what I did right, but my life is a fairytale with a happy ending because of you. Happy Birthday!
P.S. I am in so much trouble for putting up that picture!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I checked your blog before I went to bed! Meliss, thank you for loving my son so much!! In this CRAZY WORLD, where there is so much unhappiness, it is refreshing to see two people so much love!!! Gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling!!! I'll be able to sleep better tonight! Oh, by-the-way, Justin, you are dead sexy in that picture! And Meliss you are beautiful too!! I love you guys tons and tons!!!! Mom

katherine said...

ok, so i was blogging and doing exactly what elder ballard told us not to do (wasting time on the internet), and found you and thought i would say hello! it looks like you are well and happy and healthy too! that is fantastic! happy blogging!

Alli said...

Melissa!
This is Alli Stewart. I just barely checked my blog and saw that comment that you left about a month ago. I'm so glad that I found your blog! You look sooo happy! I am living in Midvale in those townhouses. In fact, I've been there for almost a year! Hope everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa. Just letting you know that I am switching over to a private blog soon. I would love to include but I need your email address if your interested.

Thanks-

Katie