Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ahhh, the 'skinnier' days

At 7 months prego, I'm feeling like a cow these days, so I decided to look back on our engagement pics to fonldy reflect on what it is like to look down and see my toes. When Justin and I got married, we never got engagement pictures. So when one of my dear friends who has her own photography business offered to take them for us last May, we jumped at the chance! Even though they were taken 1 1/2 years after we were married, we still call them our engagement pictures. Pretty sure we were pregnant at the time and just didn't know it yet! Here are a few of our favs. Thanks to Erin Gadd and Pink Daffodil Photography!









6 comments:

Erin said...

You guys are so flipping cute! We need to do some cute belly pics now! Thanks for the shout out darling! Have a happy Turkey Day!

The Cooks said...

Those pics are amazing! And you look great pregnant! I'm just hoping I can look like you at 7 months..

McCall said...

adorable. you will soon see your toes... just 1.5 more months... hoo-ray!

ladyRebellion said...

Beautiful photos.I'm your fans.

Anon said...

wow, these photos are beautiful

Aleksandra Wądołowska said...

Hey, great blog :) I invite you to me. you can observe me http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/