Sunday, November 8, 2009

Justin and Melissa & 1/2

I guess its about time I do a post for anyone out there still checking our blog! I discovered facebook not long ago and that has been occupying most of the little time I spend on the computer. I figured since I'm almost to my third trimester of pregnancy, I better post something, because "the boss" will be here before we know it and then who knows when I will have time to blog?!?

So to update:
We are beside ourselves that we are pregnant and Justin is just over the moon that we are having a little boy! (We were both secretly hoping for a boy) We kind of knew it was our little son even before it was confirmed. In fact we have been calling him by his name pretty much from the moment we knew I was prego. He's due to arrive on Valentine's Day and we are not so secretly hoping that he comes 2 days early, because then he will be born on his namesake's birthday, Lincoln. I don't have many pics to share because our camera broke, but here's his first debut picture, I guess you could say.



Cute little profile


Me at the 1/2 way mark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...where's the baby? I see no bump! 1/2 way? Wowzers girl you are tiny!

I'm so excited for you...and the second I found out I just knew it was a boy! What a darling name!

I can't wait to see this little guy! And you better start looking pregnant!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys.