Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Now that fall is here....

...I thought I would post the rest of our summer pictures, finally!


Happy Anniversary:






Justin surprised me for our 1 year anniversary by taking me to La Caille for dinner! Justin had the steak and I felt sassy, so I order the duck. It was Justin's first time eating a La Caille and I think he was a little shocked at the prices. Under one of the entrees (lobster), where the price is usually listed it said:

"Financing Available"

Oh those French have a good sense of humor!

They also gave us a free dessert, because it was our anniversary. Don't expect La Caille to do anything ordinary. Instead of a candle, there were fireworks on top!

And yes, that is our wedding cake - 1 year later. Justin's mom kept it back east for us in her freezer and surprised us by mailing it to us so we could have it for our anniversary. And it was surprisingly very good! Thanks mommy Taylor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 1 year anniversary!! YAY! One year down, eternity to go! What an awesome dinner! We thought of going to La Caille for our anniversary this month too, but were a little disuaded by the prices!!! I'm so glad you had a romantic evening together! Love ya!