Thursday, September 11, 2008

SEVEN


IN MEMORY OF THOSE WHO WERE LOST........
SEVEN YEARS!!! Can you believe it has been seven years?!?!?! I remember like it was yesterday, and yet in my daily routine, I froget to to be greatful for this amazing country that I live in. I know that some of my views may not be shared or even popular but I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN! I belive that regardless of how the media portrays the USA we are a good GOD fearing nation and when push comes to shove we will stand up for what's right, and do what we have to do to protect that freedom. So if you haven't already today, call those you love. We are not out of the fight yet and won't be until the the 'ultimate fight' is over but let us not live in fear but in HOPE, not in shame but in GRATITUDE. I guess that leaves just one thing to say- GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! --Justin

2 comments:

Meemaw said...

hey we ran across your blog. it is so nice to see you two so happy together. You are both amazing people who got to gether NOT BY CHANCE. You get along so well, you can see it in both of your eyes. what fun, hey we will have to do something fun together. melissa I read all about your story...wow..what an amazning woman you are. Love each other believe in one another - for give often - and never stop remembering the feelings you share with each other.
give us a call sometime or come see us- we love you

MJJarman said...

What a beautiful tribute. I was just there a few days before, its a haunting place. You can't really see it anymore, its just a construction site now, but even 7 years later the feelings are still raw.