Friday, March 21, 2008

"Happiness is Just a Curly Fry Away"

How true that is. I saw this slogan on a cup from Arby's the other day and for me right now, happiness is merely a greasy, spicy, soggy, curly "vegetable" away. I have for the 4 time, decided to subject myself to a "cleanse." What am I cleansing you ask? I don't really know, but I'm supposed to feel good and it makes my liver happy.
Basically I can only eat veggies and fruit for 3 weeks. But if you follow the cleanse to the letter, you can't have any potatoes, corn, peas, or avocados. You know, the good, sugary, fattening veggies, if there are such a thing! Man, I am so sick of onions, carrots and brussell sprouts! Oh, and did I mention you can't have salad dressing??? Just oil and vinegar. Yummmm...
I am going on day 18 of the cleanse and yes I am totally going to cheat on Easter! The first time I did the cleanse I did not cheat once. Not even to lick my finger if I happened to spill something while making cookies for someone. Oh, I was so disciplined! My only form of cheating was to make Justin eat chocolate and then kiss me. Haha. No joke. I'm pretty sure he looks forward to my cleanses now. 3 days to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could never do that! I love food way to much!!! Hey, I just put pictures of Tyler and Anne's wedding on my blog. I thought you might be interested in seeing them. Hope all is well for you-
See ya-

Katie