Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!



I never knew that relationships could be so healthy, so strong, and most of all so FUN!!! Well I want you all to know that it doesn't just happen and it takes some work but when you find that person; the one who'll let you be you and love you for it, yeah that person... relationships are never better. I have found mine! Meliss is the most kind, supportive, caring, fun and B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L woman I know. Those of you who know Meliss already know all of this but those who don't need to. She makes me laugh when I don't want to but probably should. She keeps me focused when I, as a typical guy, get distracted. She stands by me when I need her the most. MELISSA I LOVE YOU!!! This blogs for you LOVE.

Sincerely,

Your Forever Grateful Husband

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Melissa...where did you find this guy? That might be the sweetest thing I have ever read!

Katie